Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: Genesis 38:25

Today's Favorite Verse: Genesis 38:25
"When she was brought forth, she sent to her father in law, saying, By the man, whose these are, am I with child: and she said, Discern, I pray thee, whose are these, the signet, and bracelets, and staff.
And Judah acknowledged them, and said, She hath been more righteous than I; because that I gave her not to Shelah my son. And he knew her again no more."

I didn't really care for this story because it's just deceit and sin. Nothing that I want to emulate. Sadly, it's a story that plays out even today. What I could discern from this was that our sins will not remain hid. Things can and will come to light. We can then either repent or turn further away from God. If in this life we think we have gotten away from exposure of our sins, we know not how God deals with men.


Day 613

No comments:

Post a Comment