Monday, November 7, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: Genesis 15:1

Today's Favorite Verse: Genesis 15:1
"After these things the word of the Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward."

This reminded me of an interesting experience I had this past week. I had to go through some difficult choices and the person I was working with said he appreciated how calm and pleasant I was about the matter. Others he had worked with had been in tears or near violence. Yet, I could make clear decisions, to the point we could laugh about the situation. As he was telling me this I could feel this shield of protection that was surrounding me. That the decisions I had made were correct. I know the hard things I decided have consequences, and if they come upon me I will be protected no matter what. Even if that protection is only His peace to endure. There is no fear about what may come, for the Lord is my shield and protection. This is my reward.


Day 590


No comments:

Post a Comment