Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: Genesis 24:27, 40

Today's Favorite Verse: Genesis 24:27, 40
"And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of my master Abraham, who hath not let destitute my master of his mercy and his truth; I being in the way, the Lord led me to the house of my master's brethren.
And he said unto me, The Lord, before whom I walk, will send his angel with thee, and prosper thy way; and thou shalt take a wife for my son of my kindred, and of my father's house:"

I love this story of Isaac and Rebekah. I do believe that the Lord will send his angels and prosper the way. His ways will not be frustrated but move forward. It is only "I being in the way" that hinders it. I wondered how many times have I been in the way of what the Lord has prepared for me to go? Maybe I don't want to know that answer. I pray with the spirit as my guide I will stop hindering the way. 


Day 599

No comments:

Post a Comment