Monday, December 17, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 40:4

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 40:4
"And now, behold, I loose thee this day from the chains which were upon thine hand. If it seem good unto thee to come with me into Babylon, come; and I will look well unto thee: but if it seem ill unto thee to come with me into Babylon, forbear: behold, all the land is before thee: whither it seemeth good and convenient for thee to go, thither go."

I pondered on how Jeremiah's life had been threatened by his own people, yet those that conquered them preserve and protect Jeremiah's life. He was given his freedom even though they were conquered and in bondage to Babylon. Truly his yoke was made light. What this says to me is always trust in the Lord's plan, he always has a better plan. His ways are not our ways. 

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord."
(Isaiah 55:8)



Day 1360


No comments:

Post a Comment