Sunday, December 2, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 25:4

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 25:4
"And the Lord hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising early and sending them; but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear."

I was actually very fascinated by the words "rising early". What does that really mean? I did a word search for when it was used in the scriptures. Interestingly there are a lot of major events that happen when rising early. Even the Savior "was risen early". I know for me I do my best work early in the morning. I can see the need to put first things first. So maybe that's part of it. I'm not sure what the phrase really means, but I know it means something. I am learning that the first impression by the spirit is the one I need to go with. Maybe that's why the Lord has his prophet's rising early to speak to His people. If I listen early I won't be deceived with doubts the adversary tries to throw up in my path.



Day 1345


No comments:

Post a Comment