Saturday, December 1, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 24:4

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 24:4
"Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,"

I pondered on the various ways the voice of the Lord has come to me. In my self-reliance class a few weeks ago, we went over spending time reverently listening for guidance in prayer. I realized I hadn't done enough of that. I think it is hard to have my mind absolutely quiet and not pondering on something. I took up the challenge and what a sweet experience it is.  As I learned to just wait, words just came to my mind. I spoke to my husband and son about if afterwards, to see if that is what they mean when they say during blessings, that the words just come to them. It was. I smiled. I think men are blessed to have minds that so easily can think of absolutely nothing. That truly is a special gift. I am still learning.



Day 1344

No comments:

Post a Comment