Monday, December 10, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 33:3

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 33:3
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

The Lord shows Jeremiah marvelous things. The return of Israel after their captivity. The coming of the Messiah, and the return of the Jews again before his second coming. All of these things he did not know before. I pondered on how even in my little sphere, that in prayer I have my measure of knowing things, I never knew before. Much inspiration and revelation has come, as I have prayerfully read my scriptures every day for years. I have long since realized that the spirit never teaches me anything new. I am just seeing it in a different light. It is the understanding that is new to me. With that knowledge I am always lead to another witness of the same. Nothing is hiding, its only made understandable when I am ready. 



Day 1353


No comments:

Post a Comment