Sunday, November 29, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 68:4

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 68:4

"And whatsoever they shall speak when moved upon by the Holy Ghost shall be scripture, shall be the will of the Lord, shall be the mind of the Lord, shall be the word of the Lord, shall be the voice of the Lord, and the power of God unto salvation."

This made me think of General Conference and how powerfully I feel the spirit as I listen to the prophet, apostles and other leaders of the church as they speak. I have no doubt they are moved upon by the Holy Ghost. I have started to listen and read the general conference talks over again in the mornings. I just felt I needed to give more time to studying them. There are so many wonderful talks on a variety of subjects, though the most recent ones I give extra attention too. It makes me wish I had a photographic memory so I could just recall them when needed. What a wonderful time I live in, where I can sit at the feet of the prophet over and over again.



Day 2071

No comments:

Post a Comment