Sunday, November 22, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 61:14-16

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 61:14-16

"Behold, I, the Lord, in the beginning blessed the waters; but in the last days, by the mouth of my servant John, I cursed the waters.
Wherefore, the days will come that no flesh shall be safe upon the waters.
And it shall be said in days to come that none is able to go up to the land of Zion upon the waters, but he that is upright in heart."

This is referencing this part of John's Revelations.

"And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."
(Revelation 8:8-11)

This sure gave me some thoughts and impressions and then curious about the last time I thought about a last day prophesy. It made me look up one of my favorite verses where I pondered on plagues of the last days. I finally found it in Revelations 15:1 written January 18, 2020. That was before I even knew about COVID-19 and how it would effect the whole world. At the time I had wondered if the last day plagues could also be inward and of the mind? One thing is for sure the signs of the times and prophesies, never come about the way I picture them. But, when they happen you have no doubt they are part of the warning voice of preparation for the second coming.



Day 2064

No comments:

Post a Comment