Friday, November 20, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 59:7

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 59:7

"Thou shalt thank the Lord thy God in all things."

Another one of those verses that fits with what was happening around me today. I watched President Nelson's message of hope and healing. He spoke of the healing power of gratitude. He asked us to flood social media with what we are thankful for in the coming week. We are also to pray and express thanks to our Heavenly Father. It was such a sweet and pure message and I know one that heals. For I have used this during my life to change the direction I was headed. I've also used this to help others see the positive side of difficulties they are going through. Having a thankful heart filled with gratitude does heal. All good things come from God, this is why I can give thanks to Him in all things. #GiveThanks



Day 2062

No comments:

Post a Comment