Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 49:7

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 49:7

"I, the Lord God, have spoken it; but the hour and the day no man knoweth, neither the angels in heaven, nor shall they know until he comes."

I always find it interesting when I have a conversation during the day and then find in the scriptures at night what I referenced. I think I will just record the comment and leave it at that.

"I know that we are in the latter part of the last days. No one knows the hour or the day when the Lord will come, but when he comes we want to be ready. The hardest part is seeing people being deceived and lost. Sometimes you just want to shake them and say wakeup don't you know what time it is? Don't you know how damaging what you are supporting is doing? But, truly the only thing that will change hearts and behaviors is the gospel of Jesus Christ. If you can convert people to living His gospel then the change in the inside will begin to show on the outside. That is the only true way to overcome evil."

Day 2052

No comments:

Post a Comment