Monday, March 30, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Jarom 1:4

Today's Favorite Verse: Jarom 1:4
"And there are many among us who have many revelations, for they are not all stiffnecked. And as many as are not stiffnecked and have faith, have communion with the Holy Spirit, which maketh manifest unto the children of men, according to their faith."

I sat here and pondered on how many stories could be told simply from the preparation and endurance of passing through this worldwide COVID-19 plague. I know I was prepared and have seen the hand of the Lord blessing us. In following with exact obedience the promptings of the spirit I remained one step ahead of others as preparations had to be made. Now I sit and wait and see the blessing of peace within the walls of our home. I'm not unique. I know there has to be countless numbers of saints that have experienced the same thing.

Salt Lake City Temple
(First temple, age 6 sealed to parents)

Day 1827

No comments:

Post a Comment