Thursday, March 26, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Jacob 5:60

Today's Favorite Verse: Jacob 5:60
"And because that I have preserved the natural branches and the roots thereof, and that I have grafted in the natural branches again into their mother tree, and have preserved the roots of their mother tree, that, perhaps, the trees of my vineyard may bring forth again good fruit; and that I may have joy again in the fruit of my vineyard, and, perhaps, that I may rejoice exceedingly that I have preserved the roots and the branches of the first fruit - "

I could not help but think of the missionaries that are in the processing of being called home to their home lands. How nations have called their citizens home to shelter this storm. How families are being asked to find refuge in their homes. What will the world be like when the plague has passed? I pray we will have good fruit coming forth.


Day 1823


No comments:

Post a Comment