Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Nephi 29:14

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Nephi 29:14
"And it shall come to pass that my people, which are of the house of Israel, shall be gathered home unto the lands of their possessions; and my word also shall be gathered in one. And I will show unto them that fight against my word and against my people, who are of the house of Israel, that I am God, and that I covenanted with Abraham that I would remember his seed forever."

All day I've been thinking about a scripture that described people being "gathered home to their nations or lands". Simply because I am witnessing people throughout the world trying to return to their countries because of COVID-19. I knew if I just gave it time I would stumble upon the scriptures that I wanted. Well here is one of them. The Lord is moving us where he wants us to be. The footnote has the reference I wanted to study "Land of inheritance"

"And it shall be as the chased roe, and as sheep that no man taketh up; and they shall every man turn to his own people, and flee everyone into his own land."
(Isaiah 13: 14 & 2 Nephi 23:14)

"Wherefore, he will bring them again out of captivity, and they shall be gathered together to the lands of their inheritance; and they shall be brought out of obscurity and out of darkness; and they shall know that the Lord is their Savior and their Redeemer, the Mighty One of Israel."
(1 Nephi 22:12)

The Lord is preparing a great work with all that is taking place. What we are going through right now is biblical.


Day 1814

No comments:

Post a Comment