Saturday, March 21, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Nephi 33:1-2

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Nephi 33:1-2
"And now I, Nephi, cannot write all the things which were taught among my people; neither am I mighty in writing, like unto speaking; for when a man speaketh by the power of the Holy Ghost the power of the Holy Ghost carrieth it unto the hearts of the children of men.
But behold, there are many that harden their hearts against the Holy Spirit, that it hath no place in them; wherefore, they cast many things away which are written and esteem them as things of naught."

I've been seeing and experiencing this around me. This isn't just words spoken by the spirit of gospel truth. It can include words spoken by the spirit to physically protect or prepare others. It's like night and day on who believes something spoken by the spirit and those that do not. Who will dismiss and mock, and who will take action and believe. One thing I have felt while observing this is it appears to be part of the shifting. I can never forgot that "..the Holy Ghost, it will show unto you all things what ye should do." (2 Nephi 32:5) That is a marvelous promise.


Day 1818

No comments:

Post a Comment