Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Luke 9:20

Today's Favorite Verse: Luke 9:20
"He said unto them, But whom say ye that I am? Peter answering said, The Christ of God."

I pondered on how important this question is. It's the very one I think will be asked when I meet my Savior, Jesus Christ. I must know him and that he is the Christ. I feel within my heart that I do, that I don't need to see to believe. The eye of faith is overwhelming enough for my soul and sufficient for me. The rest I cannot comprehend. Though someday I know it will be.

"And there were many whose faith was so exceedingly strong, even before Christ came, who could not be kept from within the veil, but truly saw with their eyes the things which they had beheld with an eye of faith, and they were glad"
(Ether 12:19)



Day 1557

No comments:

Post a Comment