Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Luke 10:2

Today's Favorite Verse: Luke 10:2
"Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest."

When I think of this verse I typically think of missionary work. Today, I thought of temple work, and the work that is taking place on both sides of the veil. In the past 10 years I have seen more members involved in this work. Both in family history and taking their own family names to the temple, and at the temple performing the vicious ordinances for those that are not able to. Yet, I would say the harvest is great, but the laborers are few. There is much work that still needs to be done. Participating in this harvest does bring great joy. I think those not involved just need to dip their toes into the water to catch the spirit of it.



Day 1558

No comments:

Post a Comment