Friday, July 19, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: John 2:10

Today's Favorite Verse: John 2:10
"And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now."

I started to reflect on this verse thinking about the best wine for last and then spotted this note I had added on this verse. Not sure where I found this quote from. I need to do better in the Gospel Library app about citing quotes.

"I also love how the governor of the wedding feast proclaimed that the good wine is usually served first, but here the best wine was saved for the last. Just like what our prophets have told us about the winding up scenes of the Earth. That the best and most choice spirits are saved for the last days."

It's interesting to contemplate being part of the best reserved for last. Where much is given much is required.



Day 1572

No comments:

Post a Comment