Sunday, July 28, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: John 11:6

Today's Favorite Verse: John 11:6
"When he had heard therefore that he was sick, he abode two days still in the same place where he was."

This is the story of Lazarus that fell sick and word was sent to Jesus to come, yet he waited two days before heading out to where he laid, already knowing that Lazarus was dead. When I suffer and my prayers are not quickly answered I think upon this story of Lazarus. I know that the Lord is aware of my pain, but has a better plan in store. In this case it was to show the glory of God, and raise Lazarus from the dead. The Lord's plan is always a better plan. He knows how to make my faith stretch and to grow and become all that I can because of what I pass through. It is in the waiting that I learn, that part of the blessing was the wait.



Day 1581

No comments:

Post a Comment