Friday, July 29, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 41:1-2

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 41:1-2
"Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.
The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies."

I pondered on how I consider the poor, which made me think of Fast Sunday and making fast offerings. Once a month I fast two meals and donate the cost of those meals to bless the lives of those in need. I had never looked on fast offerings as a blessing for me too. The act of fasting yes, but not the offering. What a rich promise to be delivered in time of trouble, preserved and kept alive and blessed, and not be delivered to the will of my enemies. The blessings far out way any donation I could make.



Day 2678

No comments:

Post a Comment