Sunday, July 10, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 22:22-23, 25

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 22:22-23, 25
"I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
Ye that fear the LORD, praise him; all ye the seed of Jacob, glorify him; and fear him, all ye the seed of Israel."
My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: I will pay my vows before them that fear him."

How will I know who fears the Lord? The ones that praise Him. That ones that bare testimony of Him. To fear the Lord is to love Him.

This made me reflect on testimony meeting. How I love hearing testimonies that are heartfelt testimonies of our Father in Heaven and His Son Jesus Christ, and the truths of the restore gospel of Jesus Christ. Yes, people can go beyond the mark and off on strange roads at times. All the more reason for us that fear the Lord to get up and bare our testimony of Him.



Day 2659

No comments:

Post a Comment