Monday, July 18, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 30:2

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 30:2
" O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me."

During family scriptures tonight I just related a time I was healed. As I ponder on this further I reflected on the first time I remember ever being healed. I was either in 5th or 6th grade. I had so many warts all over my hands, elbows and knees. They would crack and bleed and become really sore. It was embarrassing, and only made worse when kids refused to touch the drinking fountain after I used it. I was afraid someday of getting a wart on my face. I went to my parents to see if they could be removed. My father took me to the doctor and we were told they were rooted and I would need an operation to remove them and I would be left with scars. We moved ahead and planned for surgery to remove them. The night before surgery I was so worried about having scars I could not sleep. I finally went downstairs and asked my father for a blessing. I remember in the blessing I was told my warts would go away and I would have no scars. I was so happy and had such peace that I could finally go to bed. When I woke in the morning I discovered all the warts were gone except for two major ones. Within days those were gone too. I never had to have surgery. I had been healed.



Day 2667

No comments:

Post a Comment