Friday, July 15, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 27:14

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 27:14
"Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD."

Lot of good verses that brought up good thoughts and memories. It was hard to pick a favorite. Maybe because this was the last verse and thought, it stood out for me to record. I remembered the years of being a prodigal child's mother. I didn't know where my child was exactly but I knew others did. Every time I prayed about reaching out to them I was told "No. I had to wait. That they wouldn't want to hear from me." All I could do was leave them in His hands. It was really hard to be obedient to those instructions but I was glad I did. When the time was right and my child reached out to me, I was ready. All the time I was waiting the Lord was preparing my heart to be the mother my child needed right then. When I told them of my impression, having prayed about reaching out to them all those years, they told me I was right. That they wouldn't have wanted to hear from me. What a powerful lesson on learning to #HearHim and obey. If you wait as He asks, you will be ready when the time is right.



Day 2664

No comments:

Post a Comment