Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 32:1, 5

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 32:1, 5
"Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah."

I pondered on the only way to cover a sin, is to uncover it. Sin is never hid from the Lord, so he knows what sins we are trying to hide. When we no longer hide them, but confess them to the Lord, he in turns will cover them and remember them no more.

"I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins."
(Isaiah 43:25)

"And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."
(Jeremiah 31:34)

"Behold, he who has repented of his sins, the same is forgiven, and I, the Lord, remember them no more."
(Doctrine and Covenants 58:42)



Day 2669

No comments:

Post a Comment