Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Helaman 12:21-22

Today's Favorite Verse: Helaman 12:21-22
"And if the Lord shall say - Because of thine iniquities thou shalt be cut off from my presence - he will cause that it shall be so.
And wo unto him to whom he shall say this, for it shall be unto him that will do iniquity, and he cannot be saved; therefore, for this cause, that men might be saved, hath repentance been declared."

When I read this verse until the end of the chapter I just wept. I was able to ponder on all that my Savior has done for me. I am so grateful for His atoning sacrifice, and the gift of repentance that it brings. He is my rock and my comfort. I am grateful that Father prepared the way so I can grown and learn from my mistakes. That through my Savior the slate can be wiped clean. How many times have I had to do that? I don't know, and it really doesn't matter, because that is what the gift is for. It is the best gift anyone has ever given me, and the more I use it the more precious it becomes to me.


Day 1933

No comments:

Post a Comment