Thursday, January 23, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Revelation 20:12

Today's Favorite Verse: Revelation 20:12
"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

This verse made me ponder on the beautiful promise given through repentance. My sins are not recorded in these books if I have repented of them.

"Behold, he who has repented of his sins, the same is forgiven, and I, the Lord, remember them no more."
(Doctrine and Covenants 58:42)

"Remember not the sins of my youth, nor my transgressions: according to thy mercy remember thou me for thy goodness' sake, O Lord."
(Psalm 25:7)

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool."
(Isaiah 1:18)

"And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."
(Jeremiah 31:34)


Day 1760

No comments:

Post a Comment