Thursday, January 16, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Revelation 13:15

Today's Favorite Verse: Revelation 13:15
"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

As I have been watching the development of Artificial Intelligence and the advances that it is making, I do wonder what the Lord will use it for, and what Satan will do with it? For that seems to be the element behind technology. It can be used for good or evil. If machines can learn to speak and interact with humans, and they have no heart or soul, I wonder if that is part of the miracles Satan will use to control them? I cannot help but think that because Satan and his angel could not obtain a body, why they would not want to create them for themselves.

There is much we don't have an answer for. I know whenever I imagine how prophesy could be fulfilled it doesn't appear that way once it has. But, for now I am watching where this technology is going and how it is being used. It troubles my soul to think of the "social credit" system being adapted by governments in different parts of the world. There are people that are being penalized by systems determining among other things what they can buy or sell. It is pure evil to allow a system to decide if you have value and worth. 


Day 1753

No comments:

Post a Comment