Saturday, February 29, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Nephi 12:3

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Nephi 12:3
"And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths; for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem."

I've been laid up for several week and between that and snow storms I have not made it to the temple that I love. Maybe I should whisper it very quietly, but I'm feel well enough now that I should be able to get back to my weekly schedule. Oh, how my heart longs to be back in the house of the Lord. To learn of his ways and walk in his paths. I have been extremely homesick. The other thing I have been while away is stagnant. I have done much reflecting on how different it feels when going to the temple is not a part of my week. I cannot wait to have the feeling inside of moving forward again.


Day 1797

No comments:

Post a Comment