Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Nephi 10:19

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Nephi 10:19
"For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost, as well in these times as in the times of old, and as well in times of old as in times to come; wherefore, the course of the Lord is one eternal round."

I pondered on how important it is to come to know and understand the stories of God's dealing with men in the scriptures. How I need to apply them to myself. For the the workings of God are eternal, and never changing. As I have come to understand some of the mysteries of God I have found what I learn is never original. It has been taught and understood before. It was just a mystery to me until the Holy Ghost revealed it to my understanding. I will always find another witness by those in authority that confirms what I have been taught by the spirit.


Day 1773

No comments:

Post a Comment