Friday, February 28, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Nephi 11:5

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Nephi 11:5
"And also my soul delighteth in the covenants of the Lord which he hath made to our fathers; yea, my soul delighteth in his grace, and in his justice, and power, and mercy in the great and eternal plan of deliverance from death."

I reflected on if my soul deligheth in the Lord. Life can get so busy and I am so grateful for this time of night where I can stop and reflect on my Savior and all that he has done for me. Reading scriptures is a delight because I shut the world out and ponder His words. Tonight, I pondered on where I would be without his covenants, grace, justice, power and mercy. I really don't know, but I simply wouldn't be sitting here and this isn't something I want to be without. I realized how important it is to take time every day to ponder the scriptures and think upon the Lord because it would be so easy otherwise not to. I think my soul would feel so very, very empty. Yes, reading and pondering on the scriptures and all the Savior has done for me fills my soul with delight.


Day 1796

No comments:

Post a Comment