Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Nephi 9:3

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Nephi 9:3
"Nevertheless, I have received a commandment of the Lord that I should make these plates, for the special purpose that there should be an account engraven of the ministry of my people."

I am so grateful that Nephi was obedient to this commandment of the Lord. What we would have lost if we only had those first 116 pages that were transcribed and subsequently lost/stolen. These plates served as a replacement. It is a great reminder that I won't always know the full reason why I have been impressed by the spirit do a specific thing. I have seen it take months or years for somethings I was guided by the spirit to do, to totally make sense to me. I am sure there is much still to come. 


Day 1772

No comments:

Post a Comment