Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Nephi 9:48

Today's Favorite Verse: 2 Nephi 9:48
"Behold, if ye were holy I would speak unto you of holiness; but as ye are not holy, and ye look upon me as a teacher, it must needs be expedient that I teach you the consequences of sin."

I love this chapter, I weep all the way through it for it speaks of the beauty of the atonement of Jesus Christ. With it my heart grieves for those I love that have lessons to learn before it is to late. Yet, I know that the Lord's judgments will be just. The only thing in my power is to make sure I continually repent of my sins for I am ever learning and growing. How grateful I am for the sacrament. Then in this verse I see Jacob would have told them more of holiness if they were ready. Oh, how I would love to hear that lesson that he would teach. 


Day 1794

No comments:

Post a Comment