Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Numbers 33:2

Today's Favorite Verse: Numbers 33:2
"And Moses wrote their goings out according to their journeys by the commandment of the Lord: and these are their journeys according to their goings out."

So Moses is told to keep a record of their journeying. Just like Nephi was commanded to do the same. Then there is a long list of all the places they stopped in the past 40 years. I counted roughly 47 places that they camped. I find it interesting that not only does God have us keep a record of spiritual experiences but also a personal history. I wonder where all of Moses' records are? This all made me ponder on my journals and records that I keep. I wonder if people will know where to find them all when I die?  I have to do a better job at transcribing them and getting them all in one place. My goal is when I die to have my life contained on a hard drive. Then copies can be made and shared with members of my family. I just never know who will pickup my genealogy after me. Multiple copies means there is a chance, that the person that will carry on my life's work will find them. I need to scan my journals so they are all on that hard drive.  


Day 725

No comments:

Post a Comment