Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Deuteronomy 4:9, 29

Today's Favorite Verse: Deuteronomy 4:9, 29
Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons' sons;
But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul."

I love both these verses and couldn't pick just one. I know that if anyone seeks the Lord, he will find him. This is something the honest in heart are not denied. Then just as easy if I forget the Lord, it can all slip away. I must put the words of Christ forever before my eyes. I must remain diligent. This is something I never want to loose. My testimony of Christ is my most treasured possession. One way it remains with me is sharing it with others. I love family scripture readings, and being able to discuss the words of Christ together. I learn so much, I hope I have passed along much to my family.


Day 732


No comments:

Post a Comment