Sunday, March 26, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Deuteronomy 1:30

Today's Favorite Verse: Deuteronomy 1:30
"The Lord your God which goeth before you, he shall fight for you, according to all that he did for you in Egypt before your eyes;"

I pondered on how Israel saw miraculous things. They saw the plagues that came upon Egypt and the parting of the Red Sea. They saw a pillar of fire by night, and a cloud to lead them during the day. They saw manna come from heaven to feed them, and the rock that gushed forth water. None of these amazing things have I seen. Yet, I believe it happened to them. So when this verse says God goeth before you, and will fight for you, I can take that promise, just like Israel did. If he could do all these amazing things for them, he can do amazing things for me. I sat in gratitude for all the amazing things that he has done for me. It doesn't matter how big a miracle is, a miracle is still a miracle. I have been so blessed.


Day 729

No comments:

Post a Comment