Sunday, March 12, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Numbers 23:19

Today's Favorite Verse: Numbers 23:19
"God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"

I just love all the words of faith the come from this verse. God does not lie. I can trust his word absolutely. What he says or promises will come to pass. I pondered on how sometimes it takes time for His word to be fulfilled, but time is a reckoning of man. God is eternal in his reckoning. Last week I took a long Sunday afternoon nap and had a dream. It had been a long time since I had had a dream. I awoke and the spirit told me what it meant, but that it would be a coming event in the future. I had no idea how long that meant, I would just be watchful. Today, I saw it happen. I marveled because I didn't think future meant literally next week, it sounded so far away to me. I realized that God doesn't lie, but the timing is his own.


Day 715

No comments:

Post a Comment