Thursday, March 16, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 3:14-15

Today's Favorite Verse: Jeremiah 3:14-15
"Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:
And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding."

This made me think about the gathering of Israel. How not everyone in a city, or family accepts the gospel when they hear it. It's really interesting to see who was prepared to receive it and does. In a couple weeks the prophet will be speaking and some are now waiting to be feed spiritually with knowledge and understanding. There are others that just turn away. This is called free agency and the ability to choose. The difference is the eternal reward or consequences that follows.



Day 2907

No comments:

Post a Comment