Monday, March 6, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 59:20-21

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 59:20-21
"And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.
As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed’s seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever."

This made me think of apostolic blessings, but this time it's from the Lord himself. If I keep on the covenant path I will see His face.

"Therefore, let your hearts be comforted; for all things shall work together for good to them that walk uprightly, and to the sanctification of the church.
For I will raise up unto myself a pure people, that will serve me in righteousness;
And all that call upon the name of the Lord, and keep his commandments, shall be saved. Even so. Amen."
(Doctrine and Covenants 100:15-17)


Day 2897

No comments:

Post a Comment