Sunday, March 12, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 65:1

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 65:1
"I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name."

I was trying to wrap my head this verse. It wasn't clear until I read the Joseph Smith Translation of it.

"I am found of them who seek after me; I give unto all them that ask of me; I am not found of them that sought me not or that inquireth not after me.
I said unto my servant, Behold me; look upon me; I will send you unto a nation that is not called after my name, for I have spread out my hands all the day to a people who walketh not in my ways; and their works are evil and not good, and they walk after their own thoughts;"
(Isaiah 65:1-2 JST)

It fits with this.

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened."
(Matthew 7:7-8)



Day 2903

No comments:

Post a Comment