Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 60:21

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 60:21
"Thy people also shall be all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified."

They say that where we will be in the next life is where we will be the most comfortable. If you cannot abide a celestial law then you would live in the terrestrial or telestial world. I cannot imagine spending eternities in a world as we have now, with all types of sins are entertained and in come cases celebrated. I also cannot imagine how glorious a world it would be to be among all those that are righteous, but I certainly want to be there. That would certainly bring peace and rest. I imagine we will be able to get so much work done.



Day 2898

No comments:

Post a Comment