Thursday, March 2, 2023

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 55:8-9

Today's Favorite Verse: Isaiah 55:8-9
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

This is something I always think about when we get into discussions on the last days. It is the nature of man to try to map on the sequence and think we know what it will look like. As I am living in these last days I realize nothing I pictured while younger is as I thought it would be. I would have never pictured the world as we know it today. I have learned to have patience regarding the matter. I will know when a sign is fulfilled when I see it.



Day 2893

No comments:

Post a Comment