Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 67:4

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 67:4
"O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah."

This chapter and verse made me ponder on the Lord's Second Coming. When he will rule through the Millennium and judge righteously. He will govern all the earth. That truly will be a glad and joyous day. I reflected on how I thought this event was many, many years away. That much had to happen before then. Lately, I feel it coming closer and closer. Yet, I have no anxiety or fear. I am truly able to leave the timing in the Lord's hands. I don't wish it to come sooner, or stay far away. I maybe alive for it, or not. All I know is that wherever I am it will be as it should be.



Day 2704

No comments:

Post a Comment