Saturday, August 13, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 56:4, 11

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 56:4, 11
"In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me."

Good advise that was worth repeating twice in this chapter. This made me think of some news this week that made some people so paranoid, speaking of conspiracies and the government coming to get you. That is living in fear of man and what he can do to you. That happens when your eye is off the Lord and focused on worldly things. This is how the adversary works. If you obey God's laws, and are honest with your dealings with your fellow man you have nothing to fear. Truth will prevail when we trust in the Lord.



Day 2693

No comments:

Post a Comment