Saturday, August 20, 2022

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 63:1

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 63:1
"O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;"

The mention of seeking God early reminded me of President Nelson's talk where he said "Time is running out". There is no time to waste in seeking God. The time is now.

"Now, as President of His Church, I plead with you who have distanced yourselves from the Church and with you who have not yet really sought to know that the Savior’s Church has been restored. Do the spiritual work to find out for yourselves, and please do it now. Time is running out."
(Russell M. Nelson, "Come, Follow Me", April 2019, General Conference)



Day 2700

No comments:

Post a Comment