Friday, March 5, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Genesis 8:9

Today's Favorite Verse: Genesis 8:9

"But the dove found no rest for the sole of her foot, and she returned unto him into the ark, for the waters were on the face of the whole earth: then he put forth his hand, and took her, and pulled her in unto him into the ark."

I pondered on how the ark was Noah and his family's place of security. The world at the moment was not a safe place. I then thought about the dove and Noah putting forth his hand, and taking her, and pulling her into him in the ark. There is some symbolism here. I went on a wonderful adventure searching in the scriptures and bible dictionary about the Holy Ghost, sign of the dove, the doctrine of Elias, baptism of the earth, and so many other things. It was just wonderful reading all these different subjects as the spirit guided me. Now I come back to writing about it. I have to say I have no conclusion on all the symbolism and its meaning. But, I do know when I am ready to understand all these wonderful pieces will fit together. It is so exciting to see this process taking shape.



Day 2167

No comments:

Post a Comment