Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Today's Favorite Verse: Genesis 20:3, 6

Today's Favorite Verse: Genesis 20:3, 6

"But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold, thou art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man's wife.
And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her."

This made me think of the times I was stopped from doing something when it wasn't quite right. I can see how God can withhold us from sinning because the way just doesn't prosper on that course. I think that might happen just to give us time to think again about the direction we maybe headed. If you persist after that point the condemnation is on your head completely.



Day 2179

No comments:

Post a Comment