Monday, October 19, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 27:5

 Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 27:5

"Behold, this is wisdom in me; wherefore, marvel not, for the hour cometh that I will drink of the fruit of the vine with you on the earth, and with Moroni, whom I have sent unto you to reveal the Book of Mormon, containing the fulness of my everlasting gospel, to whom I have committed the keys of the record of the stick of Ephraim;"

I had never thought of there being keys to the gold plates or stick of Ephraim, that became the Book of Mormon. I knew Moroni revealed it to Joseph Smith and took them back from him. He would still hold the keys to them because he still has them. At some point it will be Moroni then reveals them to the prophet that will translate the seal portion, the remaining two-thirds of the Book of Mormon. I hope I live long enough to see that day.

Day 2030

No comments:

Post a Comment