Sunday, October 11, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 19:16-17

 Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 19:16-17

"For behold, I, God, have suffered these things for all, that they might not suffer if they would repent;
But if they would not repent they must suffer even as I;"

I pondered on how the Lord made an infinite and everlasting atonement for all of us. That if I do not repent I would have to suffer as he did. Does that mean that suffering would be infinite and eternal? I don't even need the answer to that because I do not want to know. What I want to become perfect at is repenting. Each day I have a gift I can take advantage of, that I can ask in humble prayer to be forgiven of the weakness that I have. Each day as I reflect in prayer and account for my actions I become aware of what I can do better. I'm grateful for this opportunity to wipe the slate clean and start over. It is a gift meant to be used, and will never wear out.

Day 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment