Thursday, October 15, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 23:1

 Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 23:1

"Behold, I speak unto you, Oliver, a few words. Behold, thou art blessed, and art under no condemnation. But beware of pride, lest thou shouldst enter into temptation."

Pride the number one tool in the adversary's arsenal against the righteous. As soon as pride enters in, the flood gates are open. I pondered on how I am always drawn to the warning of pride. It is the greatest things I fear for it is my weak point and I know it. As I sat and pondered on that I realized that is the greatest gift I could be given. To be watchful and fearful of being overcome by pride. It is because I am watchful and looking for it that it helps me spot it when it shows up. This is something I hope I never stop looking for, because Satan will never stop using it against the saints and me.

Day 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment