Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Moroni 5:2

 Today's Favorite Verse: Moroni 5:2

"O God, the Eternal Father, we ask thee, in the name of thy Son, Jesus Christ, to bless and sanctify this wine to the souls of all those who drink of it, that they may do it in remembrance of the blood of thy Son, which was shed for them; that they may witness unto thee, O God, the Eternal Father, that they do always remember him, that they may have his Spirit to be with them. Amen."

Remember, witness and having the Spirit to be with me are three things that always stand out to me in the sacrament prayers. I want the Spirit to always be with me. That is a wonderful promise that I need to live up to. It is by remembering my Savior and all he has done for me that helps me stay worthy. I have been grateful that I have two worthy priesthood holders in my home so I could continue to witness and partake of the sacrament each week. I know I have been extremely blessed for there are households were that hasn't been able to happen. We were encouraged to read over the sacrament prayers when partaking of the sacrament in our homes was not possible. I can see how reading and recommitting ourselves can still make us worthy to also have the Spirit to be with us. 


Day 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment